Photovoltaic solar panels for rooftops
Generate your own energy with solar panels on your roof
Turn on your own energy! Thanks to the installation of solar panels on roofs you can significantly reduce your electricity bill, be more sustainable and care for the planet. Rooftops are one of the best areas for the installation of photovoltaic solar panels, since exposure to sunlight is maximum.
At SUD Renovables we have extensive experience in turnkey installation of solar panels for individuals, we take care of defining your project, carrying it out and legalizing it.
How is an installation of solar panels on roofs?
Frequent questions about rooftop solar panel installations
Why install solar panels on your roof?
- Use of a space normally unused.
- Installation is easy and simple for the installer.
What are the advantages of installing solar panels on the roof?
- The installation is weather resistant.
- Stability and durability of the installation.
- The value of your property will increase.
- The investment has a quick return.
How are the solar panels installed on the roof?
- If your roof is inclined, the coplanar technique is used, that is, the panels cover the current roof like a new layer.
- If your roof is flat, then the installation is done directly on the roof floor, with a self-supporting cement structure ready to slightly tilt the panels.
How is the maintenance done on the roof?
How much will I save by installing solar panels on the roof?
What size panels are installed on the roof?
Do you have more questions?
equivalent to 187,283 solar panels
equivalent to consumption of 20,745 households
equivalent to emissions of 17,227 vehicles
Budget of solar panels in private homes
Controller: Sud energies renovables, S.L.
Purpose: To manage the sending of requested information.
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Your data will not be passed on to third parties except in the case of legal obligation.
Rights of the interested party: To access, oppose, rectify and have your data deleted, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.
You can access additional and extended information here.