Ground mounted solar systems
Generate your own energy with ground mounted solar panels
At SUD Renovables we are experts in photovoltaic solar panels installation for land. We put at your disposal our team of engineers and installers so that you can take the step towards using solar energy.
In our over 15 years of experience, we have installed more than 100,690 solar panels and have generated more than 36,127 MWh per year. We continue to believe that self-consumption is the best solution toward a more sustainable and healthy planet for all.
Join the change, bet on solar energy and save on your electricity bill.
How is an installation of solar panels on land?
Frequent questions about ground mounted solar panels
Why do we install solar panels on land?
What types of ground mounted installations are there?
What kind of land is needed?
What are the benefits of installing ground mounted solar systems?
- Decentralization of the country’s electricity generation, distribution of wealth, increase in the variety of climatic zones with photovoltaics (which reduces global volatility).
- Development of barren lands, recovery of activities in rural areas.
- Shelter for many animals.
- Rest of the land previously subjected to agricultural stress. No pesticides, no herbicides, no industrial fertilizers, which the land appreciates.
- Zero water use: everything is filtered and goes to the groundwater, which is then recovered.
Do you have more questions?
equivalent to 187,283 solar panels
equivalent to consumption of 20,745 households
equivalent to emissions of 17,227 vehicles
Budget of ground mounted solar systems
Controller: Sud energies renovables, S.L.
Purpose: To manage the sending of requested information.
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Your data will not be passed on to third parties except in the case of legal obligation.
Rights of the interested party: To access, oppose, rectify and have your data deleted, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.
You can access additional and extended information here.